The new standard for electric Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
CLEVR is designed to responsibly solve the first/last mile issue by serving as an intelligent solution for fleet operators or by enabling cities to deploy the platform as an extension of their public transit system.
CLEVR Fleet Grade
Fleet operators and cities can flexibly deploy e-scooters, e-bikes (and future battery compatible LEVs) to offer customers flexible and universally accessible commuting options based on their needs, climate, geographic and topographic conditions.
Location & IoT Service
Precise real-time GPS tracking of vehicles in dense urban areas and where satellite is unreliable. Ability to geofence designated areas.
Battery as a Service
Eliminate the headaches of battery ownership and keep your fleet charged 24/7 at a lower cost. Safe, globally certified, smart modular battery designed to seamlessly operate both CLEVR vehicles.
CLEVR App &
White label app for users to interact with the fleet vehicles and a cloud connected ERP that enables operators to manage their batteries & devices in real-time.
What are the
Benefits of CLEVR
CLEVR Mobility is a solution that empowers fleet operators to manage evolving regulatory expectations proactively and accurately in real-time. Cities are concerned about the costs of managing and enforcing the emerging shared mobility programs. Our platform removes undue burden from the cities and citizens and shifts from reactive enforcement to intelligent compliance.
- Swappable smart batteries
- Enhanced GPS tracking capability
- Location tracking that works in urban canyons and in areas where satellite service is unreliable
- Users cannot ‘game the system’ due to poor location tracking
- 2 or 3-wheel units that are designed for fleet use
- Lower risk of users violating regulations resulting in fines
- Lower cost of operations
- Robust command center and software tools to manage data
- Less enforcement costs and responsibilities
- Reduced risks and liabilities
- More universal equity and access to all users
- Less cluttered streets and sidewalks
- Real-time control of the regulatory enforcement
- Less nuisance to non participants
- Operator tools enabled data mining and analysis
- Safer user experience
- More intuitive user experience with multiple ways to interact with scooter
- User is less likely to be in violation of regulations resulting in fines
- IoT gamification makes the experience more fun and enjoyable
- Peer-to-peer reporting that helps improve the service